Aquest any s’organitza la divuitena convocatòria del concurs als premis per a aspirants a traductors (2019).
Aquí us deixem tota la informació per a entrar al concurs..
The 18th LTI Korea Translation Award for Aspiring Translators(2019)
The 18th LTI Korea Translation Award for Aspiring Translators seeks to discover new talent
in literary translation who will serve as a bridge between Korean and global literatures.
- Target languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese
- Set texts (Please select one from the list below.):
*박희병, 정길수 옮김
|『전란의 소용돌이 속에서』 (돌베개, 2007)
|| 『비 오는 길』(문학과 지성사, 2004)
||『소설 보다: 봄-여름』(문학과 지성사, 2018)
- Eligibility: Applications are welcome from translators of all nationalities who have not yet received an official translation grant or published a translated work of Korean literature in their
target language. Co-translations are not accepted.
※Applicants whose previous translations only appeared in LTI Korea Translation Academy
- Prize: – One winner will be selected in each language category. – Each winner will be awarded 5,000,000 KRW and a plaque.
※The prize for overseas residents includes a trip to Seoul(round-trip airfare and accommodation)
to attend the award ceremony.
- Requirements: – Application(Please download the application form from our website.)
– Translation manuscript(in PDF format)
※ You must translate the entire text including the title.
※Personal information(your name, school, address, etc.) must not appear anywhere on the
- Applications are accepted by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Period: June 1 ~ July 26 (24:00 KST), 2019
- Announcement of Results: The results will be announced in October 18, 2019 on our website and all winners will be notified individually.
- Award Ceremony: Mid-December 2019
- For further enquiries, please contact Lee Yoomi: